Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back Again

Life is hectic, of course. Nevertheless I had a couple of spare hours today, so I finished separating the framework and updated all of the code to use it. Also, as you will see below, I wrote up a quick appendix about the framework. All comments appreciated.

Hopefully it won't be so long until I get the next item (The first tutorial!) up.

By the way, price, if you could shoot your modified code for pyglet back, that would be great.

Till Next Time,
Naltai

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't see any contact information anywhere, but I saw a post at some game-dev forum where you're looking for bsp files to redistribute. They're not Q3, but I have some (of my own) BSPs built for the Source engine if you're interested. Contact me at piratesofpacifica[at]mapping{dot}com (reverse the domain and user (m@p.com))